Friday, February 10, 2012


1) Describe a time when a police man/woman has helped/protected you or someone you know?
           Ans: I don't have a time where a police help me or someone I know
2)  Describe a time when a police man/woman has acted in a way you disagreed with.  How could they have handled it better?
           Ans: In the news I hear stories where police be using excessive force on a person maybe they could of use less force if not needed.
3) Should citizens be able to take photos and videos of the police?  Why or why not?
            Ans: It depends on what is happening like if the police is using excessive force or abusing there power.
4) Is there anything a citizen should not be allowed to take a photo or video of (for example, inside the subway, couples making out, outside the White House)?
        Ans: I think they don't need to but if they feel insecure about the situation or they feel or thing that some one is spying on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment