Friday, February 10, 2012


1. How many times a week do you eat at McDonalds or other fast food restaurants? Do you ever think about whether what you are eating is healthy? Why or why not?
      Ans: I rarely eat fast food only about once a week, I dont think that the food is that health and I play a lot of sport so I know I'll run it off.
2. What do you predict will happen to Morgan’s health at the end of the month? Do you think he will remain in perfect health?
     Ans: Morgan's health will not be good at the end of the month and he probably will gain weight by the end of the month.
3. In one scene there is a shot of a McDonalds inside of a hospital. What do you think about that? Do you find it normal, funny, strange, or sad?
     Ans: I find it funny where they would concern about your health they would sell Mc Donald fast food
What does “organic” mean?  What does “vegan” mean (use your own words)?
      Ans: Organic is something that doesn't have any type of chemical on it. Vegan means someone that doesn't use animal of any type of thing like cloths, food and other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment